Monday 16 May 2016

Successful Internship


IXO student Samar Ahmed from the University of Southern Maine, USA, staffed the University Hospital Sharjah, Infectious Control Department’s table
at the Sustainability Fair held at AUS. Ahmed studied abroad at AUS in Fall
2015, and remained in the UAE for Spring 2016 to do a full-time internship with the hospital.


“The internship gave me the opportunity to work in my field of study,” Ahmed said. “I have learned the value of hard work and become more professional in my field. This experience is helping me reach my goals. As I get closer to the end of my internship, I cannot wait to hear myself say, “‘Yes, I did it!’” 


Kristine Gabasan, Infection Control Coordinator; Samar Ahmed; and Lota Kebancos, Nursing Supervisor (Left to Right) 



No comments:

Post a Comment